Names Searched Right Now:
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Levicy. I found it as a first name of a gggg-aunt. Seems to have been popular in Kentucky in the 1800's, and it's also a surname (though rare) on the east coast. I like that it's a strong name used for girls only (so far as I can tell).

I've recently been loving old fashioned names, especially Biblical ones. Lately, I've been crushing on Leah for girls and Ephraim for boys.

I've fallen in love with my own name, Catalina. I really used to hate it but now I admire it. I also like Elliott and Kieran for boys.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Sephora, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

I am loving Thea. I do not know anyone by this name but the sister of Oliver on Arrow is named Thea and it is really growing on me. I have always thought it was a bit hard to say-like you had a lisp. But I'm thinking of adding it to my list now!
    current favorite names:

Hugo/Zac/Eero/Reeve/Rafferty/Evander/Otto/Ralph/Otis/Rupert

Hattie/Reeva/Matilda/Winnie/Priya/Lola/Indigo/Thea/Mela

Ottilie, Angelika (on-gay-lee-kuh), Anneliese (on-uh-lee-zah), Astrid, Amalia, Anika, Charlotte (shar-lotte), Beatrix. Lots are family names and I'm crushing hard on names from my heritage (German, Irish, and Native American, mostly German )