Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Raina
    I first heard it on America's Next Top Model. It was the name of a contestant.
    However, I wasn't a name geek yet, so I didn't really pay attention to it. Then, when I suddenly remembered it, it immediately jumped to the top of my list!
    I used to be absolutely terrified of rain. Everytime a storm approached, I would cry.
    Now I'm secretly happy when it rains.
    Michelle
    Italian teenberry with synesthesia. Environmentally obsessed.

Clara - Hilary - Leah - Margot - Nina
    Archer - Calvin - Gordon - Leander - Oscar

Recently I've been LOVING Dorothy, Violet and Leopold (who'd go by Leo). Isn't that such a great sibset? Leo, Dottie and Violet. Dorothy was the one that really surprised me, I like more every time I hear it.

I've also always loved Evelyn, with Evie as the nickname, but its been getting so popular lately!

I'm crushing real hard on Celestia, Christabel, and Dahlia for girls and Elijah for a boy.
    A teenage writer and name lover~
    Eugenia Rosemary, Priscilla Beatrice, Louisa Eleanor, Anastasia Faye, Valentina Jane, Flora Guinevere
    Winston Kenneth, Malachi Robin, Roscoe Carlisle, Simon Glenn, Francis Arthur, Abraham Reuben

I'm crushing on Astrid, Elara, Lorna & Hester for a girl. Hamish, Rupert & Alistair for a boy.
    Last edited by novaberry; June 23rd, 2013 at 02:25 PM.
    Girl Names: Alice, Anna, Astrid, Beatrice, Clara, Emily, Evelyn, Hannah, Hermione, Lorna, Phoebe, Sophie, Sylvia
    Boy Names: Andrew, Arthur, Elliot, Griffin, Hamish, Henry, Leopold, Martin, Peter, Rupert, Thomas, Tobias, William
    Guilty Pleasures: Athena, Damaris, Digory, Emrys, Ganymede, Hester, Jessamine, Phineas, Myrtle, Nymeria, Nyx

Eleanor, Maren and Joseph. I've always loved Joseph, but I couldn't get around the idea of Joe/Joey being the only accessible nicknames. But then someone here on nameberry suggested using Jay and I fell in love! It's moved into my top five! Eleanor and Maren are newer. I have slowly fallen in love with Eleanor, moving it up to (now) my top three! Maren I fell in love with recently, but will never be able to use since my name is Mary and in any case I would be asked if she was named after me.
    ~Adelaide ~ Juniper ~ Josephine ~ Dorothy ~ Eleanora ~ Rosalind ~ Magnolia~
    ~Julian ~ Augustus ~ Edward ~ Frederick ~Everett ~ Nathaniel ~ Theodore~