Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    My new crush as of today is Luna combo Luna Sage.

I'm a huge HP fan so of course I love Luna Lovegood! I also love Greek and roman names so this fits in with my style. This name seems so literary, romantic and spirited to me! In love!
    Married for almost 2 wonderful years and dreaming about starting a family in the near future!

Felix ~ Atticus ~ Hugo ~ Leo ~ Maximus ~ Sebastian ~ Caspian ~ Evander

Sage ~ Penelope ~ Vittoria ~ Lucilla ~ Liv ~ Hermione ~ Wilhelmina~ Rowena

Coraline - I recently saw the movie which I didn't really care for but I fell in love with the name.

@nomadia - I too love Alberta. There was an actress named Alberta Watson who was in La Femme Nikita and I fell in love with it but, alas, I live in Alberta so it would be hugely corny for me to use. I hope you get to though!
    Andie - Mama to John, Thomas, Isla, Freya and Marigold (12/30/14).

Alix has long been a favorite. It's very ancient, but the spelling seems so original.

Vivienne

I didn't want to like it... Doesn't fit my quirky name style at all... but I LOVE it!
    I also love the cutesy nickname, Vivi.

Boys: Mick and Dalton. (No particular reason why. I just suddenly thought of them and am really loving them.)

Girls: Daisy and Lilac. (Ironically, both are flower names. I love Daisy mainly because if The Great Gatsby.)
    Teenberry. INFP. Ravenclaw. Passions: art, theatre, music, psychology, yoga, meditation, naming, and reading.
    (Changing my name to Zoie Willow.)

For a future...
    Ever-so Darling Daughter:
    Opal Eleanor ~ Lavender Elaine ~ Harmony Ophelia Maude ~ Poet Aurelia Charlotte

Splendid Son:
    Sebastian River - Hugo William Alistair - Hawthorne Timothy Lewis - Rivers Cornelius Henry