Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Isis.

I have no idea where I read it (possibly nameberry!) and only came across it today. Very tempted to use it if our next baby is a girl.
    Mother to miss Mila Arden and her brand new brother, Cato Bennett

Right now.....

Holiday- it's so light and cheerful
    Rose- so sweet, simple yet feminine and dignified
    Daphne- happy and quirky, yet classic and historic
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

I'm liking:
    Fiora
    Vivia
    Aziza
    Clove
    Frankie
    Freesia
    Haven
    Inez
    Lilac
    Leoline
    Shoshana
    Sybilla
    Thisbe

Yeah, I know I have a lot of name crushes haha. I usually like longer, elegant names, so my crushes tend to be shorter and fresher names. I can't really explain why I like them, I just love how they're all a little offbeat. Inez, Lilac, and Shoshana have grown on me over time and the rest are names that I've never heard on a person, but have heard on nameberry and have since fell in love with them I like this question!
    Last edited by rileymc1234; June 5th, 2013 at 02:01 PM.

Juliet, Arabella, Willow, Camilla, Genevieve, Lorelai, Clarice, Emmeline, Isla, Giselle, Eloise, Amelia, Mabel, Eliora, Aurelia, Emalina, Maëlys, Lumina, Lavender, Seraphina

Jeremy, Declan, Camden, Leo, Luca, Oliver, Rhys, Griffin, Milo, Micah, Yves, Rémy, Theo, Jasper, Gavin, Anders, Samson, Félix, Ollivander, Maxim

Is it a name that was new to you or one that has grown on you gradually?

Merit.

Where did you hear it?

Not sure where I heard it originally.

What in particular do you love about it?

I always like the sound but always shied away from it because I didn't think it was a real name. Then recently I was watching a programme about the ancient Egyptians and found out that Merit is a real name after all. Upon discovering I was free to love it, I did so whole heartedly
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Beta read The Self Invention: The book is now complete. All chapters are up!

My latest name crush is Cecilia. I had heard it as a little girl on one of the older ballerinas in my dance class, I thought it was a pretty name, but haven't really thought much about it until now. To me, Cecilia is just stunning and I think it would work well on a little girl or on a grown up. Plus the nn CeCe is pretty great.