Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cale? <3

I like the name Cale. My sons middle name is Mikhail which is similar and has the -ale ending.

There's also Cael, which loses the kale association and is more interesting, imo. Or Cade which is similar. I like Cale too though.
    Some current considerations:

Sylvie Coraline | Etta Rosalie | Hazel Miranda | Margot Eliza | Vivienne Esme | Cora Madeleine
    Archer Daniel | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Donovan | Theo Anderson | Lucian Matteo | Milo Vincent

I think of Cale as an androgynous name. I knew a girl Cale, and yeah at first her name made me think of a vegetable. I don't think I ever lost the vegetable association in my mind, but it wasn't a bad association. If anything, it seems to increase the "snappiness" and freshness of the name. She was the only Cale I knew, so it also seemed unique.

What if you used it as short for Caleb? You could still use Cale, and no one would say you "named your kid after a vegetable," if that possibility bothers you.

My friend's boyfriend is name Cale, and I actually think it's pretty cool.

Though, when my boyfriend met him he did say "Hey! I just had some kale soup today!"

Whether or not that's a bad thing is up to you. I think Cale is a nice name.
    The Future Littles:
    Delaney Lynne, Mallory June, Bridget Victoria, Rachel MarloweBrandon Erich, Daniel Kent, Nolan ____

I love the name Cale! I don't think of the vegetable at all and with other fruit/vegetable coming into spotlight (Olive, Clementine, Colby, Basil) I think Cale is a great choice.
    Dayton.19.*Hopeful* Future Mom
    Naming future twinkles...
    Girlies:Aella Dorothy {Poem}.Judah Biet {Catherine}.Owen Tallulah {Mary}
    Guys:Sebastien Quade "Sacha".Eden Trust.Amias Sage "Mia"(My-uh)
    Pondering: Lemon