Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I know a Hansel (as in Hansel and Gretel but this Hansel is a girl) who changed her name to Hazel. This girl is popularly and a big flirt. But I still picture Hazel as a sweet, shyer name.

This made me laugh. I love Hazel June, and I love your dog's name, my oldest daughter's name is Ruby June.

I really like the name Hazel! It's definitely a hipster name, though (not sure if you consider that a good thing or not - that would make my husband take it off the list! I love so many hipster names, though.) I found it to be very stressful actually naming a baby. When we had our daughter, we were in agreement about the name for a long time, but even after she was born I kept asking my husband "did we give her the right name?" I loved her name. It was the name I wanted. I could list a bunch of reasons why it was the perfect name for OUR little girl (just like you can). But, still, I couldn't stop pondering and questioning and talking myself in to and out of it. She's 1 year old now (her birthday was yesterday!) and I can tell you, we did give her the right name. Once your child is here, she will grow into the name.

Hazel June makes me swoooooon! That rarely happens so that is a HUGE compliment, good job!!!

I love Hazel June, it's really lovely. I know a Hazel in her 50s and a newborn, so it's out there but not super popular (yet). I like your other names too but the one you have chosen is simply gorgeous. It's also a great name for any type of girl - sporty, academic, girly, tomboy, artist, teacher, doctor, First Lady, President...:-)