Names Searched Right Now:

The new NerdFighter baby

John Green of Vlogbrothers on YouTube has a newborn daughter, Alice, that joins his son, Henry. The pair is a little bit Nameberry expected, but I LOVE the sibset. Alice and Henry are the epitome of vintage cute! What do you guys think?

I absolutely adore Henry and Alice as well, but I am a little biased because Henry and Alice are two of my favorite names.:]

I do remember him asking the President whether he should pick Alice or Eleanor, and I have to say I'm glad they went with Alice!
    Only 19 but a name lover!

Favorites:
    Girls:
    Top Five:Charlotte Belle,Emilia Alice,Clara Eve,Norah Lucille,and Adelaide/Adeline Pearl
    Other Favorites:Violet Isabelle,Lucy Arwen, Lila Josephine, Olive Beatrix,Amelie Sophia, Audrey Catherine,Louisa Caroline,Eliza Maeve,and Matilda Sophie
    Boys:
    Henry Caspian, Rory Philip,Asher Flynn, Jack Elias, and Gideon James

I love it. I knew John's baby would be well-named either way, but still... I do prefer Alice.

It's worth mentioning that John Green is an author as well.
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Caroline

Henry & Alice are totally adorable names and a perfect sibset I love both Eleanor and Alice but I too prefer Alice esp. with Henry
    Last edited by miriannco; June 5th, 2013 at 03:00 AM.

Gosh I had no idea John Green even had kids! Pleasantly surprised, but then when I think about it, not really surprised at all. He's John Green, he's awesome. I agree that it's definitely worth mentioning that he's an author, probably even more so than him being a Vlogbrother
    Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. - Albert Einstein

Girls: Seraphine, Kristabel, Magdalena, Shiloh, Opal, Jobie, Calla, Seeley, Noelle, Mara, Lucille

Boys: Robin, Gabriel, Mackenzie, Nash, Phillip, Raphael, Edmund, Abraham, Lewis, Pierce, Link

Current Crushes: Mackie and Devlin