Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sheherazade!

Sheherazade!

What do you think of that name?
    I think it's a lovely and interesting choice

Also with what two middle names would you paired it?

Thanks on advance!
    I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels but for the way the sound of her name could silence my demons.~ Christopher Poindexter.

A lonely old soul : ~ Hebe ~ Idile ~ Psyche ~ Io ~ Agapi ~ Monaxia .
    Little gent is currently nameless .

Ick. Imagine this poor child trying to learn to write her name. Sorry.

I love the over-the-top regal feel of the full name, total guilty pleasure for me, but I could see a gutsier namer using it. I think you'd need to put some thought into possible nicknames you love just as much as I can't imagine a little girl using her full name exclusively! (Hera, Shaw, Shea, Zadie, Zi/Zizi...)

I'd pair it with a very short and simple middle!
    mom to livvy jozefa 7.10.13

I think it's gorgeous, but would work better in the middle spot or with a more conventional nickname. And a very short & sweet middle
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

Bellerose Miss Honaaaay.
    You should just get your list out here all at once. Lay 'em out and we'll knock 'em down.
    Though I kind of love checking Nameberry and seeing you've posted "Saskatchewan!" "Alopecia!" "Jezabel!"

That said, I think Scheherazade is waaay over the top. Your sibset options would be limited. Brother named Rumpelstiltskin?