Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sheherazade!

Sheherazade!

What do you think of that name?
    I think it's a lovely and interesting choice

Also with what two middle names would you paired it?

Thanks on advance!
    I'am eternally, devastatingly romantic, and I thought people would see it because 'romantic' doesnt mean 'sugary.'
    Its dark and tormented - the furor of passion, the despair of an idealism that you can't attain.

Sèraphine Wildrose 'Sookie', Psyche Isadora, Wolf Hecate, Lilith Anastasia, Quentin Eva, Nocturne Ophelia, Persephone Lenore 'Poe', Rosa Nightingale & Lucien Hermes, Viktor Konstantin, Dante Wolfgang, Dorian Charles, Orpheus Alaric, Amadeus Inigo, Prometheus Vlad, Edgar Raphael.

Ick. Imagine this poor child trying to learn to write her name. Sorry.

I love the over-the-top regal feel of the full name, total guilty pleasure for me, but I could see a gutsier namer using it. I think you'd need to put some thought into possible nicknames you love just as much as I can't imagine a little girl using her full name exclusively! (Hera, Shaw, Shea, Zadie, Zi/Zizi...)

I'd pair it with a very short and simple middle!
    Olivia Józefa: July 2013 . Expecting #2: July 2015

I think it's gorgeous, but would work better in the middle spot or with a more conventional nickname. And a very short & sweet middle
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

Bellerose Miss Honaaaay.
    You should just get your list out here all at once. Lay 'em out and we'll knock 'em down.
    Though I kind of love checking Nameberry and seeing you've posted "Saskatchewan!" "Alopecia!" "Jezabel!"

That said, I think Scheherazade is waaay over the top. Your sibset options would be limited. Brother named Rumpelstiltskin?