Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Your Names, My Imageries (Pictures)

Quick Rules/Explanation:
    - You tell me a name or combo, and I'll link a picture (or more) that shows what I think of when I hear/think about the name.
    - I won't leave out names I dislike and I won't link you to anything negative, ever, however I might not have a strong imagery for that name and therefore you might end up with something a bit more casual (let's say a New York subway).
    - You can give me more than one name but I'll only do one at that time (unless I don't), the others will go on a list.
    PS: Oh, and I'd love to hear your opinion on my imagery/how yours differs from mine

Names already done:
    ANGELIKI: one - but without the trees
    APOLLO: one || two (they are very similar but when I think of Apollo, I think of outer space, the solar sytem, the moon mainly)
    CASPAR: one - one of my favourite paintings by Caspar David Friedrich || and therefore two
    CORALINE: one
    EDITH: one
    EDMUND: one |*two |*three
    EVERETT: one (it always makes me think of Everest, so that's why I think of this, it doesn't make me think of snow though)
    EZRA: one ||*two ||*three || four
    FELIX: one ||*two
    FINNEGAN: one - very calm, very simple yet amazingly impressive
    FIONA: one- instead of a fox, imagine a white wolf like this in the picture
    FRANCINE: one
    FREY: one ||*two ||*three (three without the bright sun and more with the feeling of one) - similar to how I see Freya but I like Frey even more!
    GRIFFIN: one
    HENRY: one || two ||*three
    IRENE: one - think Spain, with people sitting in old cafés near by, talking, laughing, music is playing; it's one of those evenings that you just want to absorb every second of
    JANE: one ||*two ||*three ||*four - I love Jane but I mainly think of Mary Poppins and Peter Pan (which I love), Jane can be many things to me, a Edwardian townhouse, a white meadow in France, the sea, the ever cahnging yet steady green forest, it's hard to pin down but this just makes it more amazing. Jane with Allison would probably be a modern American kid to me, maybe on a New York Playground.
    LAWLOR: one
    LIANA: one - probably on her way to a selfmade garden teepee from branches, sheets and scarves she found at home ||*two (this has more to do with the Waldorf imagery I get from Liana, she has shorter hair, though)
    LILA: one || two ||*three
    NIKLAUS: one | in combination with |*two ||*three
    REBECA: one || two - I'm a bit lost with this one, though. It could be so many things. I definitely picture a big city girl that is very active, however, in which way, horse-back riding, fencing, running, surfing, etc., I can't really say.
    ROSA: one ||*two ||*three || four (Rosa is very similar to Rose for me, if somebody suggests Rose, you'll see how)
    ROSALIE (BLYTHE): one - Rosalie is very feminine, very delicate and dainty to me, while Blythe is fresh, like mint gum and cold water (such a weird imagery but somehow Blythe has that frehsness to me). The picture itself would be Rosalie, while the filter would be Blythe (does that make sense?)
    ROSERMARY: one || two || three - a combination of those images
    SABRINA (WREN): one - more the setting, style and movement of the picturs than the kid itself
    TESSA: one - but calming rather than a frightening all alone feeling
    THOMASIN: one || two
    VIOLET: one
    VIVIANA: one
    Last edited by opheliaflora; December 26th, 2015 at 09:42 PM.

Combinations
    Rose ‧ Alice ‧ Jane ‧ Edith ‧ Margot ‧ Flora
    Edmund ‧ Hugo ‧ Arthur ‧ Theodore ‧ Henry ‧ Frederick

Sounds neat! How about Caspar?
    Coraline Anastasia ✧ Helena Roxanne ✧ Scarlet Meredith

✧✨✧🌙 ✧✨✧

Casper Jude ✧ Laurence Victor "Law" ✧ Leo Caspian/Victor

I really like the picture idea! If you have time, could you please find one for Tessa?
    Oriana Thais ◊ Valerie Lucine ◊ Marcella Maiken (My-kin ) ◊ Ivy Sunniva
    Aurora Cyane ◊ Cassandra Rosine ◊ Myra Kerenza ◊ Romilly Soleia (So-lay-ah)

Ronan Mimir ◊ Conrad Johannes ◊ Ruben Sobek ◊ Laszlo Peregrine
    Hugo Bertrand ◊ Ian Balthazar ◊ Daniel Hawthorne ◊ Cyrus Llewellyn

CASPAR: one - one of my favourite paintings by Caspar David Friedrich || and therefore two
    (I love Caspar and it's imagery)

TESSA: one - but calming rather than a frightening all alone feeling

I'd love to hear what you think/how your imagery differs from mine.
    Last edited by opheliaflora; November 3rd, 2015 at 01:23 PM.

Combinations
    Rose ‧ Alice ‧ Jane ‧ Edith ‧ Margot ‧ Flora
    Edmund ‧ Hugo ‧ Arthur ‧ Theodore ‧ Henry ‧ Frederick

Am I allowed to post more than one name? If so, Reverie and Apollo.
    Loving:
    Olive Jane, Wren Annabella, Fable Charlotte, Faye Coraline, Ruby Serenity, Reverie Autumn, Aria Josephine, True Arabella, Rowan Evangeline, Willow Aria, Lilia Story, Meadow Juliet, Aria Josephine, and Harbor Alouette, and Pearl Rosemary.

Loving:
    Sawyer Penn, Sage Rowen, Pax Jameson, Callum Vaughn, Milo Everett, Ezekiel Ford, Oakley Emmett, Stellan Emrys, Shepherd Finley, Jude Emerson, Caspian Thomas, and Archer Noah.