Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Question Second Guessing Bryce......

Hello,
    I am due to have my son or daughter in 4 weeks. My wife and I latched onto the boy’s name Bryce early on. My last name is Ross and my eldest son is named Chase. We are no second guessing ourselves. A new name that has surfaced is Cody. We would like more choices to test how strongly we feel about Bryce and now, Cody. Suggestions?
    Thanks in advance!

I think Bryce Ross is a bit of a mouthful, and Chase and Bryce sound a bit too similar. Cody Ross is a very handsome name, and Chase and Cody are great together. I vote for Cody.
    Married since June 2007, expecting our first child on Christmas Day, 2013

Darcy ~ Rowena ~ Hazel ~ Lorena ~ Leona ~

Eames ~ Miro ~ Bradbury ~ Duval ~ Marshall ~

I like Cody Ross much more than Bryce Ross. I agree with mrstoon...Chase and Bryce are too similar and Bryce Ross is definitely a mouthful.

My only drawback to Cody is that there is a major league baseball player with the name Cody Ross. Don't know if that would bug you.

Good luck!
    "Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
    Dalai Lama

I like Cody Ross too, it flows nicely.

I love Cody, but Blade told me it was a lapse in taste and that it's a hick name. :-( Meanie.
    Cody Ross is really cute.

I'm not a fan of the Br sound in general, and I dislike the two S-sounding endings in Bryce Ross. Too hissy. I DO like that Bryce makes me think of beautiful Bryce Canyon.

Blake Ross
    Brett Ross
    Flint Ross