Names Searched Right Now:

Baby Boy has a name!

Munchkin #1 has a name! Now that we have his name, I think it'll be easier to come up with his sister's name...Truman, Delaney, Charlotte, and Hallie's new little brother's name is....Spencer!!!!!!!!!!! After a long long long debate between Jason and I we decided on Spencer also with the help of you Berries! We do love Fletcher and if we ever have a 7th baby and it turns out to be a boy, his name may be Fletcher. So little Spencer will probably be Spencie or Spence (yes I know his name will be Spencer and seems ridiculous to shorten his name, but we like nicknames in this family. Truman is rarely Truman and even miss Hallie is rarely Hallie as we call her Hal (like Shallow Hal) so it seems fitting that Spencer's name will have nicknames)

The middle name ideas we have are:

-Thomas (after my father and brother)
    -Troy (again after my father and brother)
    -Jay (after daddy, I know we didn't do with Truman, but we really like Spencer Jay)

Thoughts on any other middle names that would work well his brother and sisters middle names which are: Reed, Katherine, Elisa, and Jane.
    ~E&J~
    Mama to: Truman "True" Reed (1/06), Delaney "Laney" Katherine (7/07), Charlotte "Lottie" Elisa (9/09), and Hallie Jane (3/11). Expecting Spencer "Spence" Troy and Georgia "Georgie Bea" Beatrice (8/13)

Och, I love Spencer! I think I voted for it in your previous thread. And it goes so well with Truman, Delaney, Charlotte, and Hallie. (And now I'm dying to know what you'll go with for baby girl! )

I like Spencer Troy the best. I think something like Spencer Grant would be nice, too. I like Jay with Spencer, but I'm a huge sucker for family names.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Audrey + Eva + Catherine + Tess + Zoe
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Brody + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory + Thomas + Peter

I really like Spencer Cole, Spencer James, Spencer Owen, and Spencer Leo. But I think you should stick with your family names. Spencer Thomas and Spencer Jay both sound great!
    Cora~Esme~Hazel~Sylvie~Thea
    Archer~Emmett~Ezra~Leo~Theo

Congrats! Spencer is a very cute name. I like all of your mn options... just depends on the surname...
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

I love Spencer!

I like all of the choices on your MN list but I lean towards Spencer Jay. I also like Spencer James.