Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I am not a big fan of naming any kids after there immediate parent ... Are they going be called big Greg and little Greg, Greg and Greggie,.... It gets very confusing. I would use Greg as a middle name.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

It is a bit strange to me, but I also generally dislike using the father's name as the child's first name. It would seem more convenient as a middle name (the trouble of how to distinguish them).
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina

I agree ladies. My brother and Dad have same first name but different middle names and it has always been confusing - they get eachother's mail, etc. I would rather stay away from it and think we probably will. I think Gregory would be a middle name if anything. Thanks again!!

That's why we're using Gregory in the middle rather than as a first name, though we're not naming after my husband but a relative of his. I refused to have there be two Greg J___sons so we put it in the middle. I think that would be your better option too, both brothers would have a middle name after Daddy but no "well I've got his first name, you've only got his middle in the middle" sort of thing.
    My two bundles of love, Dominic Joseph and Tabitha Faye