Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I am also trying to name a little brother for my Owen Charles. We don't have any other children, but we've always liked Amelia. We are currently considering Graham, but are having a really hard time finding a middle name that sounds good with it and our last name. We are having a super tough time this time around.

Miles!!! Miles George would be cute... Miles Izaiah could work too

jesrum, I am very happy with how Amelia and Owen flow together. I love Owen Charles too - Charles is a family name so that is why we chose it but I think stylistically it fit nicely. Graham goes well with our last name because it is softer and less consonant-heavy than Grant. Grant Gott- is very hard sounding to me. But Grant makes me think of a tall, dark, handsome man for some reason. I like Graham (makes me think of an English gentleman), like its sound, but I had a hard time with the cookie/cracker reference. I know that is silly. My husband and I went back and forth arguing Grant or Graham and therefore eliminated both the last time. But I do like both names. I would say they are both still in the running this time.

I'll run Miles by him - it is cute! I do love Henry and Jack and think they would sound great with our other two names, but we have family or friends with kids close in age those names - boo! This is a tough one! Definitely looking through all of your name suggestions though, and you have definitely made me consider some new ones!

Oh and do any of you ladies think Elliot is a crossover name? Maybe it is just a coincidence, but I have a friend who just named her newborn daughter that (different spelling) and I read a celebrity with a girl that name too (also different spelling). I really like it and it'd be close to the top of my list if not for my friend's daughter.