Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Okay, first of all- Amelia and Owen?! That is like, the PERFECT name combination! So beautiful!

I think if the baby were a girl, Quinn would have been perfect. I don't think I like it for a boy though.

Cole, Caleb, Cale, Calvert, Caelan, Calvin.
    Kyle, Luke, Cooper, Isaac, Ethan, John.

Those are my top picks. My favorite is Cale or Kyle. Kyle's pretty mainstream but it sounds so nice- "Amelia, Owen and Kyle".

I love Callum for you! And if you keep coming back to it, that may mean it's the one!
    It's growing in popularity, is familiar, easy to say, spell etc. Your family should hopefully get used to it!

Callum is perfect! There's also Callen nn Cal. Or if you feel the need to go more familiar to please the family, there's Conner/Connor/Conor nn Con.

I also like Henry and Liam with Amelia and Owen. (and Declan but that would probably be even worse than Callum as far as your family is concerned)

I love Grant, and I think they're just fab with Amelia and Owen (which, btw, are fab in and of themselves!). A few other ideas:

Peter
    Samuel
    Louis
    Rhys
    Isaac (I really like Amelia, Owen, and Isaac, too, but Isaac seems to be shooting up the top 100--I'm not sure it'll be top 10, but I do think it'll get close)
    Felix
    Rory
    Seth
    Jonah/Jonas
    Vincent
    Henry
    Patrick
    Jack
    Gabriel
    George
    Leo
    Declan

Good luck!

ETA: Have you considered Calvin? I think its classic appeal fits better with Amelia and Owen, anyway, and I think it might be normal enough to maybe not freak out your family so much.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

I agree that Isaac would be a perfect fit! In addition to Isaac, I also like Graham (and Grant), Samuel, Everett, Elliot, Lucas and Jack.