Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

4 Syllable middle names + which name do you prefer?

Ok so I think we've narrowed it down to either Sailor, Zen, Harbor or Lelan. (I think we're leaning towards Harbor or Lelan atm but it will probably change)

We thought while we think about those names and try and narrow it down, we'll think of some middle names to help us come up with some combos. We want the middle to be 4 syllables like our daughters, who have the middle names Arizona & Seraphina. Arizona and Seraphina both have meaning to us so we looked into our family trees, and looked at locations of family members and found a few names:

We found Alexander (which hubby thinks is plain), Romario & Valentino. I love Romario but DH isnt sure. Romario is an old family name on his side, it was a tradition that they used it as a middle name but it was broken as his grandfather wasn't given it. I dont think he wants to spark another tradition even though we dont intend for it to be so I'm not sure whether we'll use it.

As we can't really find a name that honors family that DH will use, do you have any 4 syllable suggestions?

Oh, and from the list of Sailor, Zen, Harbor & Lelan, which name do you prefer for Fable & Amity's brother?

Thanks in advance! (Sorry for the long post btw)
    Mum to:
    Fable Arizona & Amity Seraphina (2010)
    + Baby Boy due in September

I like your list but I tend to think of Sailor as a girl for some reason. Zen is my favorite followed by Lelan.

I like Alexander but if you think its too plain, what about Alejandro or Alessandro? It reminds me of Romario in a way.

Alessandro
    Alejandro
    Horatio
    Sebastian
    Jeremiah

Zen Alessandro, Zen Sebastian or Lelan Jeremiah are my favorites but I like Lelan Horatio too!

Thanks for the reply! I love Alessandro, Sebastian & Jeremiah! They're all v. handsome, will ask hubby what he thinks
    Mum to:
    Fable Arizona & Amity Seraphina (2010)
    + Baby Boy due in September

Sean Michael | Sullivan John | Jameson Louis
    <3
    Elisabeth Rose| Fiona Cathleen | Rhiannon Grace

Lelan Romario is handsome. I like Romario, it's really cool! I reckon that using it as a middle name would be a cool way of honoring family members, I don't think it will spark the tradition again unless your son carries it on himself if he ever has a son.

Some 4 syllable names:
    Cristiano
    Damarion
    Deangelo
    Demetrius
    Emanuel
    Emilio
    Giovanni
    Ignacio
    Leonardo
    Leonidas
    Nehemiah
    Santiago

Hope you find some you like! Oh, and from your list I honestly like them all! I think my favourites are Lelan & Zen, only because I worry about the usability of Sailor & Harbor. Harbor is probably more usable than Sailor because of the similarity to Harper, though. Harbor is really cool.
    Arlo|Finn|Oliver|Taylor|Fox|Rhodes|Archer|Bram|Bay |Lane|Evett|Tyne|Bodhi

Everly|Arla|Clementine|Avalon|Iris|Charla|Allegra| Nova|Lark|Birdie|Ione|Indigo|Lumina