Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Anything and Everything- Boys!

Hello all! Just looking for some suggestions to round out our list and add to it I need some help with middle names and just some more suggestions in general of names to add to our list! Here is what we have-

Merrick Thomas
    Liam Parker
    Rhett Maverick
    Maverick
    Callen

Maverick is not a definite. We really liked it until I learned it was a cigarette brand. I liked the nn Mav or Mavi. My favorite from the list are Liam, Callen and Merrick.

My name style...
    Noah
    Finn
    Emerson
    Malachi

Hubby's name style...
    Konrad
    Kier
    Ignatius
    He is very very picky lol I can't think of any more!

Girls names so far are-
    Ivy Louisa
    Cora
    Natalia
    Lila
    Chiara

We need more help with those too, I will be posting in the girls section if you have suggestions for the girls side of things!

Again, anything and everything welcome! I feel like we have looked at every boys name out there!

Any help?

I think Merrick is very handsome. It's a surname in my family. Merrick Thomas gets my vote easily.
    Your girls names are all sweet yet crisp. I think Merrick has that quality too, though it's clearly masculine.
    How about Malachy "MAL-uh-kee" instead of Malachi? Malachy and Merrick would be pretty irresistible as brothers.

Cormac
    Cuthbert
    Fintan
    Colin
    Conall
    Breccan
    Gilmartin

Maverick is nms. It makes me think of Sarah Palin. If that's intentional, then by all means.. But I would assume that a Rhett Maverick had gun-toting, Republican, Gone With The Wind-loving parents.

Thanks for the suggestions! Unfortunatley were not too crazy about any! Would love more suggestions though

No tie to politics at all with Maverick. We are completely politically neutral. I DO however love the cowboy feel of it. And love the gone to the wind tie with Rhett

What about just straight up Mavi? It means "blue" in Turkish. If you happen to live in an area with a lot of Persians (such as California), I wouldn't use Kier.. it is very close to a very dirty word.
    Caelum (Kai-lum)
    Dermot
    Finbar
    Thatcher
    Boman
    Bowen
    Orion
    Oleander
    Leander
    Ivan
    Connelly
    Cavan