15 31.25%
  • Tess

19 39.58%
  • Sylvie

19 39.58%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Cleo....Tess....Sylvie

So we are ttc for baby number 3. We have gone through a lot of names. First we thought Eleanor and Penelope but we decided that those were too popular and we really don't like the nicknames. Then there was Edith, love the nickname Edie but it sounds so harsh next to Lilla and Vivienne. Then we thought Eloise and Sylvie but we also don't like Eloise's nicknames, it's a bit too frilly and Sylvie sounds too much like Vivi. So now we are thinking Cleo and Tess? Thoughts? We're still loving Sylvie, would it work if there was a sibling between Sylvie and Vivienne to break things up a bit, also as she gets older we think the nn Vivi will phase out.
    Sara Beth Cook wife to Ross Allen Cook 03.11.06
    Mama to Lilla Clare 12.05.09 and Vivienne Grace 03.16.12
    Sylvie | Rosalie | Cecily | Eleanor | Rufus | Jasper | Graham

Lilla + Vivienne + Tess are adorable together. Elaborated one, Tessa would make a great combo too
    Zelda Astrid - 21.02.2011
    Dashiell Roman Leif - 15.05.2013
    Vita Malin - 23.04.2014

Soon-to-be aunt for the first time!

I love Tess and think it goes well with your sibset.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

I love both Tess and Sylvie, but I would definitely go with Sylvie. It is everything I personally like for a little girl. Soft, sweet, vintage, but not fluffy or overly popular.

I love Tess. Really love it. So much so, it's being added to the favorites in my signature very soon.

Tess works well with your sibset.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College sophomore. Identical twin.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~