Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I love Jethro! Jethro Vaughn and Jethro Atlas are handsome. I actually like all of the combos you came up with. Jethro Leon is great, but I think there is another NCIS character named Leon (Leon Vance I think) so that might be too much.

We live in New York City, our youngest is Jethro, our families love his name and we are not country people. Almost everyone we meet thinks his name is great and fits him perfectly.

Glad you like Jethro Vaughn, I think it's my favorite out of the names I suggested, too. I didn't even think of Jet Lee, whoops!

Jethro Atlas has a nice flow, but the names seem so different. One is very rustic and earthy, and the other is lofty and classical. Maybe that works? I prefer Jethro Zane, or Jethro Leon, if Leon is pronounced with emphasis on the second syllable, le-ON. JETH-ro LEE-on is a bit...bouncy? Jethro Leo is def. too rhymey. I'm getting a little tired of Grey as a mn, so that's a no for me.

I just like saying Jethro. JETHRO! Jethro Vaughn! Come eat your peas! I'd probably call him Ro-Ro when he's little
    Married since June 2007, expecting our first child on Christmas Day, 2013

Darcy ~ Rowena ~ Hazel ~ Lorena ~ Leona ~

Eames ~ Miro ~ Bradbury ~ Duval ~ Marshall ~

I adore Jethro. I see Jethro as a wise, kind and gentle soul. I'm a big fan of NCIS, and I think Jethro Gibbs is a great namesake! x
    | Sophie | 22 | England, UK |
    loves science, televison, music and names
    Not pregnant or TTC, just collecting!

Arthur Edmund Jethro Rupert Dashiell
    Margot Nell Beatrice Fiona Tess

It sounds like Death Row to me. Sorry.