Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Thank you so much, it is nice to hear from berries who either have a child named Jethro or know of one and they fit their name. I am all about different more adventurous names and this is probably the most adventurous my boyfriend will go. Thank you for letting me know which middles you like!
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.

I picture Jethro from Doctor Who, so I see a Jethro as a cool, laid-back, handsome, snarky but not unkind
    doctor_who_jethro_colin_morgan_lifesize_cutout_buy_now_at_starstills__49442.jpg
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.

I never heard of Doctor Who before. I can picture a child with the name being like that but so not wearing those clothes.
    Last edited by scarlett13001; June 4th, 2013 at 07:23 PM.
    TTC #1
    Hoping to have a little Ragazzo or Ragazza soon.

I immediately think of NCIS (Leroy Jethro Gibbs is the main protagonist of the series) and of Jethro Tull, the band. I really enjoy both associations.
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

If it's a boy: Tristan Ambrose Galahad
    If it's a girl: Genevieve Claire or Josephine Adele

It is a very television name. An Old tv show the Beverly Hillbillies with a character named Jethro Bodine. Also Leroy Jethro Gibbs from NCIS although I always got the feeling his name was a joke. A lot of hillbilly names with the surname Gibbs. Never known a Jethro in real life but then we aren't country people.