Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I think Penelope is getting super trendy/generic - especially since Kourtney Kardashian completely ruined it for me. Molly Ann is fresh and sweet!

I like Anne with the 'e'.
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas Bram, Abel Octavian, Abel Roscoe
    Lyra Blythe, Delphi Winter, Elowen Sage, Inka Blythe, Anouk Thessaly

As a middle name Anne I prefer that spelling Ann doesn't look right but how is it spelt in your family? I think thats all that matters.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

I think little sister is Molly Ann!

We have both spellings of Ann(e) in my family. My Gram was Rita Ann (and often went by 'Ann' alone) and I am using the name in honor of her.

When I was pregnant with big sister, we debated the 'h' on the end of Nora. I decided that simpler was better, for us. And, I think the same applies here.

Molly Ann, short, sweet and simple! Nora Louise and Molly Ann! I love it! Thank you all!

Penelope is great! It is rising in popularity, but I like it a lot more than cutesy Molly.