Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2 Middle Names in the US?

I was just wondering, for those of you who live in the US and gave your baby 2 middle names, how has that worked out for you? Has it caused any problems or hassles? Confusion? Etc?

Also, what made you decide to use 2 middle names?

Just curious!

Thanks!
    Girls: Matilda ~ Cordelia ~ Elena ~ Violet ~ Emilia ~ Catherine ~ Charlotte ~ Aurelia ~ Elaine ~ Lila

Boys: Elijah ~ Felix ~ Damon ~ Titus ~ Levi ~ Grayson ~ Declan ~ Dalton ~ Milo

I wanted to give my daughter the names of both her living great-grandmothers when she was born. Marie was thrilled, Isabel wanted to know how I could do that to a child!

I ended up hyphenating Marie-Isabel, and both Jo and I are amazed how infrequently one even uses their middle name. No questions, no confusion, nothing.

Usually they just ask for an initial, though if the form says MI (middle initial,) she keeps threatening to say Yes.

I live in TX and I gave my daughter 2 middle names. My husband and I fell in love with different middle names, but since they sounded so pretty together, we just went with both!

We haven't really had any problems. On paper work when asked about MI, we just put her first middle name initial.

Her middle names are Jade Raine.

Thank you for responding!
    Girls: Matilda ~ Cordelia ~ Elena ~ Violet ~ Emilia ~ Catherine ~ Charlotte ~ Aurelia ~ Elaine ~ Lila

Boys: Elijah ~ Felix ~ Damon ~ Titus ~ Levi ~ Grayson ~ Declan ~ Dalton ~ Milo

I'm not pregnant nor have a child, but I have a friend that has two middle names (Henry Atticus Something, lol he refuses to tell me his second middle name, I barely got Atticus out of him) and he says that it doesn't bother him at all in anything so there's that

(Sorry I'm probably not your target responder!)
    Catelin Geneva
    Just highschooler by day author by night obsessed with names and future babies when she's much older.

Cecily Eirwen Ophelia, Belphoebe Judith Primrose, Isolde Bellona Winter, Circe Guinevere Florence
    ::
    Rainier Gideon Wolf, Theon Samuel Peregrin, Peregrin Julius Harrow, Dorian Oliver Fox, Casimir Endymion Silver