Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mckaylalove View Post
    I can't be the only one who finds it amusing that if their kid was named a really weird name or a name some people would consider "unsuitable" (like Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard naming their daughter Lincoln), people would complain about not liking it and express pity at their child having to grow up with a bizarre name and now, because it isn't strange or unique or exciting, people are saying that it's too boring or unimpressive.
    I completely agree. I mean, what's wrong with Everly!? Haha. Some people just hold others to impossibly high standards.
    Last edited by maggiesmoller; June 6th, 2013 at 11:18 AM.

I actually love it for them, the only way I would have liked it better is if it had just been Ever. But otherwise, I consider Everly to be a "sweet spot" name. So, kudos! Also, who the hell is Cam Gigandet??

**Proud mama to Owen McCabe and Eloise Mairead aka "Lola Mae" **

Great Lakes
    Quote Originally Posted by maggiesmoller View Post
    I completely agree. I mean, what's wrong with Everly!? Haha. Some people just hold others to impossibly high standards.
    Everly is very trendy and looks made up, following the trend of tacking a -ly on to a word/name.
    ** The opinions expressed above are not meant to be reflective of Nameberry as a whole but are my opinion and mine alone. **

Mommy to:
    Henry Nathaniel (3) and Julia Paige (1)

Current favorites:
    Bennett - Emmett - Felix - Oliver - Owen - Preston - Samuel
    Abigail - Claire - Clara - Hope - Lydia - Maude - Molly

Southern United States.
    I actually really love the name Everly! It's on my long list, but is so far down I'd never really use it. Which is a good thing, because when I told my mom what they named her, she went 'Everly, really? Celebrity's and their strange names!' So yeah. I do think it's a cute name though, and it doesn't really seem like an odd celebrity name to me AT ALL.
    If I had a baby right now, I'd name it,
    Scarlett Amelia or Emerson Joseph.
    I also like Cashel, Gabriel, Genevieve, & Juliette. + So much more.
    I'm Ashley btw, and I'm 20!

Britberry (Wales -UK)
    i expect they probably chose it to be able to call her ever or eve?? maybe ...
    εїз Danielle
    B.A.R '08
    L.F.A '10

Dazzling Dappers ✂┅┅Phoenix Jaxon Xavier Alan /Alaric┅┅┅
    Delightful Divas ✂┅┅Kairi Peyton Lilith Alana ┅┅┅┅

Other names we like - Xander┆Xzavier┆Chase┆Niklaus┆Elijah ┆ Caius┆Phoenix┆Seth┆ Alaric┆Rory┆Casey┆Jesse
    Chyler┆Gracelynn┆Nairobi┆ Piper┆Paige┆ Madicyne┆ Ellisse