Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I think Everly is a pretty name, but I agree it wasn't that imaginative
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

Given that if you combine all the spellings of Everly from 2012, there were about 600 (with Everly being the most used spelling), it's not that uncommon really. Certainly not that uncommon it can be seen as copying!

Admittedly it's not widespread, but I think about 600 is still a significant enough number, when you consider some names really are used only a handful of times.

As for the name, it's not something I'd use, but it's not as bad as some celebrity names.
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College sophomore.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

better than her fathers name me thinks!! lol i think its nice simple and yet has a tad bit of elegance to it.. xx
    *Britberry* Dani, Mum to Bailey & Liberty {stepmum to angel Calium 17/4/02-25/06/02} ❤ Kairi Peyton Alana ❤

Fave combos: Sawyer Phoenix Castiel? , Logan Elijah Mark, Elijah Talon Jakob, Xavier Kye (Kai) Roscoe, Spencer Devon Mitchell /Kairi Peyton Alana, Marnie Isabeau Grace- Wynter Amethyst- (Mysti/Thya''Thea'') Nova Madisyn -Cailyn Schuyler -

Gps: Castiel. Auron (Oren) Gunner, Orion, Roman, Zeke.

I`m definitely disappointed, but not too surprised.
    Laurel - 21 - Toronto

Just as I suspected...they're hot, but boring!