Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    I think the sound of "Ryanne" of further away from the sound of Ryan than Rylinn/Rylann. And Ryanne started sounding very, ah how to put this, ah country? I can hear a southern US accent yelling "RYE-ANNE" and it just takes away from my liking it. (I'm from the southern US, so this makes sense to me)
    Mommy to Archer Thomas (4)

TTC since May 2012!!

Married to my best friend since March, 2008 <3

I'm honestly not a fan of the name at all, but Rylann would be my spelling suggestion. I can't see enough of a connection between Ryan and Rylinn/Rilynn.
    You could also consider Riane, Rianne or Rhiane.
    Or you could honour the meaning of Ryan (little king) with another name with the same meaning: Kinsley/Kinsey, Sigourney, Vasilia, Regan, Reagan or Jovita.
    Last edited by milasmama; June 4th, 2013 at 01:33 PM.
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas, Callahan, Caius, Ezra, Bram, Atticus, Aspen, Sylvan, Constantine, Perrin & Pascoe
    Lyra, Elodie, Elowen, Isis, Artemis, Sylvia, Vesper, Anouk, Willa, Cassia, Elka & Sage

I also mean no offense, but I would just put Ryan or Rylann in the middle name spot. To me, Archer and Rylann sounds like two brothers. I know what you mean about husbands never suggesting names, but I would hate the one name my husband came up with.

Quote Originally Posted by boyandgirl View Post
    I also mean no offense, but I would just put Ryan or Rylann in the middle name spot. To me, Archer and Rylann sounds like two brothers. I know what you mean about husbands never suggesting names, but I would hate the one name my husband came up with.
    I agree with this. If my husband never suggested names I would just say that means I get to pick the name! If he wants to be involved in choosing the name it seems fair enough that he comes up with plenty of suggestions himself and is prepared for you to most of them (just like it often happens the other way around).
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas, Callahan, Caius, Ezra, Bram, Atticus, Aspen, Sylvan, Constantine, Perrin & Pascoe
    Lyra, Elodie, Elowen, Isis, Artemis, Sylvia, Vesper, Anouk, Willa, Cassia, Elka & Sage

I think Rylinn is such a nice name! I would probably spell it Rylinn because I think that sounds it out "Ry-linn" instead of possibly being mistaken for "Rie-lynn" if it were spelled Rilynn.. if that makes sense! haha but its a beautiful name & makes sense if you are honoring a ryan
    Last edited by allisonfaith; June 5th, 2013 at 07:22 PM.