Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I love Mabel, it's on our list. DH really likes the nn May, so that's part of it. It's true that Olivia is more popular generally than Mabel, but if you say Olivia is not quite so common where you live, the contrast is not going to be too strong. (Also, IMO, Mabel is going to climb very soon, too.) They're both very much lovely vintage names that are either familiar enough or simple enough to be straightfoward.

I think Mabel Josephine is lovely with your two other kids. If anything, you pick a slightly more frilly mn to balance Olivia, but I really don't think you have to. I don't think anyone would think twice if you had an Olivia, Henry, and Mabel sibset.

I think Mabel Josephine is gorgeous and sounds pretty great with Olivia Grace and Henry James!

I have Mabel and Olive on my list as sisters - short, sweet, and vintage. But Mabel and Olivia sounds good too. I actually really like one of the above poster's suggestion of Amabel and Olivia.

Mabel Josephine sounds great work your other children's names!

favorite names:

Jane Cosima or Jane Casimira | Fiona Carys Ann | Gwyneth Carissa or Gwyneth Cosima|
    Naomi | Thea | Evangeline | Teagan | Louisa

Owen Drake or Owen Casimir | Benjamin Drake | Bennett Dylan | Asher | Dylan | Griffin| Nolan | Everett | Reid | Drake | Odin | Kieran

Quote Originally Posted by porcelainkitten View Post
    I have Mabel and Olive on my list as sisters - short, sweet, and vintage. But Mabel and Olivia sounds good too. I actually really like one of the above poster's suggestion of Amabel and Olivia.
    I was going to say Mabel and Olive sounded better to me (too late for that, I know).... but I also love the suggestion of Amabel!

I think Mabel Josephine works too though.
    Cassia | Phoebe | Emmeline | Matilda | Oona | Sylvie | Dahlia | Rosalind | Vivienne | Miranda
    Milo | Emmett | Sebastian | Theodore | Lucian | Rafferty | Matteo | Vincent | Donovan | Wesley