Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which name (nickname) combination?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Theodore (Theo) Justus

25 55.56%
  • Theodore (Teddy) Justus

13 28.89%
  • Theodore (Ted) Justus

2 4.44%
  • Walter (Walt) Justus

15 33.33%
  • Walter (Wally) Justus

2 4.44%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Ohhhh Wallace that's right! When I was writing my post I knew Walter didn't seem quite right! Brothers Theodore and Walter would be so adorable though! And Theodore totally calls to mind mischievous and adorable little Beaver!

I love Theodore nn Teddy so much. However, I am wondering why Justus is spelled that way? I'm really confused since you seem to like the old-classics Theodore and Walter but then come up with a younique spelling of Justice. It just doesn't seem to match your aesthetic.
    Not so done having children after all. We're not ready for TTC quite yet but when we do get pregnant,the husband handed sole naming rights over to his name obsessed wife!

Bouncing Baby Boy: Tristan Ambrose * Ambrose Galahad* Gabriel Beauregard
    Little Lady: Genevieve Claire * Josephine Adele * Fleur Josephine * Morgana

Actually Justus is a very old name (Roman I believe, from the New Testament), just extremely uncommon so I can definitely see the confusion. It's my dad's name and he is the third generation Justus, so it's an honor name for him, my brother (the fourth), my grandpa, and my great-grandpa. So it has a fair amount of meaning.

Love Theodore Justus (do you say it like yoost-us or like Justice?), and I love the nn Teddy! I think Adeline (or I'm guessing, Addy?) and Theodore "Teddy" are adorable together. My only concern would be the similarity between Addy and Teddy, but I still think it's too cute to pass up on. I don't mind Walter, but I much prefer it as a MN. I've never really loved it, personally.

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Audrey + Eva + Catherine + Tess + Zoe
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Brody + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory + Thomas + Peter