Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Kizzie?

Kizzie?

What's everyone's opinion on the name Kizzie? I think it's cute and want to know if anyone has a similar opinion and/or totally hates it or thinks there's more than just a "cute factor" to it?

I feel it's a bit insubstantial as a full given name and prefer it as a nickname for Kezia or Keziah.

I adore nicknames names, and I love it. I think it's vintage and playful. I saw an old tombstone with a double-barrel name that was either Kizzie-Belle or Kizzie-Mae, I can't remember which. I think it was Kizzie-Mae, and another one was Kittie-Belle.

I've never heard it before and for some reason the letter K makes things seem trendy to me. Maybe Lizzie?
    Felicity ~ Calista ~ Claudia ~ Beatrice "Betty" ~ Carlotta ~ Millie ~ Cora ~ Audrey ~ Violet

Calvin ~ Jude ~ Miles ~ Oliver ~ Roscoe ~ Benjamin ~ Leo ~ Adrian ~ Isaac ~ Colin

Please rate my namelist! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9831814

I know a Kim who goes by Kizzie and she's a very unique, silly, out-there kind of girl so it suits her. As a full name? I'd vote no way. I can't see it at the top of a resume - or at least, not for a resume that's actually getting an interview anyway. Maybe Kimberly, nn Kizzie, or something similar.
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!