Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Margo or Margaret?

Hi Again,
    Still searching for the perfect family name should our next little bundle of joy be a girl. I was wondering, should we use the name Margaret, nn Margo, or just use Margo b/c that is what we intend to call her. Please take into consideration she would be joining a big brother named Harold who goes by the nn Hal. Thoughts and opinions are read and appreciated.
    Thanks so much!

I love Margaret, nn Margo. Then she would have the option of going by Margaret when she gets older, if she preferred. Margaret and Harold, Margo and Hal. Great sibset.

I too like Margaret, a lovely name, and Margot (and I like the traditional spelling, too,) as a nickname.

As a Margaret, I'm obviously biased.

I love both names though, and I think using Margaret with Margo as a nn is the best solution here!
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College freshman.

Proud auntie to Lucy Helen and Theodore Levi

~ Eliza Constance ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Nora Josephine ~ Pearl Violet ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~ Tess Christabel ~
    ~ Gabriel Walter ~ James Benedict ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~ Timothy Jack ~

Personally, I think you should name her what she will be called. I LOVE both names! I really adore Margaret.