Names Searched Right Now:

What would you name the sister of Calista?

So I'm in the same pickle I was in with Camilla a few days ago - I love this name but I can't tell what style it is persay. To help me figure it out could you suggest names that would go well with it (Calista nn Callie) in a sibset? Would it be weird to have names that aren't Greek/mythological? Would any of the names in my signature go well with it?
    Felicity ~ Calista ~ Claudia ~ Beatrice "Betty" ~ Carlotta ~ Millie ~ Cora ~ Audrey ~ Violet

Calvin ~ Jude ~ Miles ~ Oliver ~ Roscoe ~ Benjamin ~ Leo ~ Adrian ~ Isaac ~ Colin

Please rate my namelist! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9831814

Calista and Claudia I could see together (though potentially too matchey for some). Calista and Audrey I could see working too. The others...not so much.

Other names you might like:
    Althea
    Daphne
    Phoebe
    Xanthe
    Cynthia
    Calliope
    Iris
    Cassandra
    Phaedra
    Ariadne
    Thisbe

I find all of these lovely, and usable, which is to me just as important.
    TTC

Girls - decided!
    Boys - Arthur - Desmond - Edmund - Edwin - Frederick - so hard to choose!

Callie, Iris and Thea my dream daughters
    Aurora, Elena, Verity, Astrid, Annabelle, Evangeline, Lucia, Iris, Thea, Vivian, Ariana, Genevieve, Seren, Clio, Vera

Michael, Dexter, Zachary, Dylan, Max, Alexander, Cole, Adam, Ethan, Caleb, Thomas, Elliott, Matthew, Fox, James

Thanks, love all the suggestions!
    Felicity ~ Calista ~ Claudia ~ Beatrice "Betty" ~ Carlotta ~ Millie ~ Cora ~ Audrey ~ Violet

Calvin ~ Jude ~ Miles ~ Oliver ~ Roscoe ~ Benjamin ~ Leo ~ Adrian ~ Isaac ~ Colin

Please rate my namelist! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9831814

I really think Calista and Camilla, Calliope, or Calypso are too close, as they all have the Ca- beginning and Calista goes by Callie. Also, I don't know how you'd like accidentally going into a C theme. If you liked that, I'd recommend Cynthia or Claudia with Calista. I do think the similar sounds with Claudia could become problematic, though. I love Althea, but the Al sound could also cause trouble, as Calista is also Callie. The common nickname for Althea would also be Allie. Callie and Allie anyone?

I actually like using names that come from ancient or mythological roots, especially ones that give girls a sense of "girl power". Other than those potential problems above, I think you have a wide variety of names that would go lovely with Calista. I really think, of the ones suggested, Daphne and Calista is ridiculously dashing.
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen