Results 1 to 5 of 41
June 8th, 2013 10:10 AM #59
1. My sister has already done so with my two nieces. Not from states, but other countries.
2. I am from Texas. Although, my be cool for a cowboy, nn Tex, not my style.
3. My city name, well, cannot picture it. Have seen it though.
4. My current city name, I have seen it bounced around on nameberry, which I originally thought was a bit strange. I can see it as a name, but it is a small town, so I cannot do that to my child. Hi, this is 'T', she is from 'T, and she attends 'T' school district. No thanks.
5. My last name is a state name. I think that itself makes it overkill.If I had an "Autumn" baby...
Juniper Aurelia ◯ Jasper Auberon ◯ Camellia Amber ◯ Phoenix Alder