Names Searched Right Now:

Making lists for #3 on the way

I have a boy named Christian and a girl named Eliza, and we're not sure of the gender of this one yet. I'm just trying to get a good basic list for each gender (we find out in 6 weeks).

My name criteria:
    ~sounds different than my other kids' names (preferably a different ending than both)
    ~classic and recognizable, but not too trendy - and for some reason, avoiding the top 100 is more important to me for a girl than a boy
    ~our last name has a prominent "L" sound, so names like Calla and Willa, which I love, would be too repetitive
    ~not easy to nickname. I prefer to use full names.

So far, my ideas:

Girl: Leonore (too obscure?), Ruth (too plain?), Alice (too similar sounding to Eliza?), Rosalie (too Twilight? I love this name and I've never read or watched the series but I don't want the association)

Boy: Beckett (very trendy but I like it), Seth (my favorite), Knox (too Jolie-Pitt?)

What do you think? And any suggestions for me? The berries helped me name my daughter. :-)

For your girl name list:
    -Leonore is so pretty and I JUST added it to my favorite name list.
    -Ruth is a very bibical name and I love bibical names. The ones with meaning.
    -Alice is too similar to Eliza, like you said. It would've been a brilliant twin name though!
    -Rosalie is B.E.A.T.I.F.U.L. and you can always use a name regardless of its association.

For your boy name list:
    -Beckett IS trendy, but hey, it's adorable.
    -Seth, personally, is way overused and I would never consider using it myself.
    -Knox is adorable and again, don't let associations bother you.

Since we have similar taste in names, I'll give you a short list following your criteria. I love your names Christian and Eliza, by the way! :-)

Girls: Sage-Xanna-Bay-Cozette (And if you decide otherwise about the repetitiveness: Zella-Calla-Tala-Lark)
    Boys: Boaz-Phoenix-Gabriel-Zevon-Grove

Some MIGHT be able to be nicknamed, but it'll be tough lol. Sorry about this post being so long! Good luck!
    Currently searching for that perfect name...

The Favorites For Now (constantly change):

Esperance, Dagny, Victoria, Isis, Aurora, Astoria, Calypso, Pearl, Photini, Circe and so forth..

Zayden, Ambers, Phoenix, Gabriel, Barnabas, Ethan, Roman, Sol, Auden, Oleksander, Jensen, and so forth...

I love Alice, but fear it is too close to Eliza. I also love Rosalie. Leonore is nice, but I like Lenore or Lenora better. Beckett is nice too.

Oooh, do Seth! I don't know a single one, but it really goes with your other kids' names and is super handsome.
    Names I enjoy:

Girls: Lucy, Elena, Lake, Sylvie

Boys: Jack, Eamon, Sylvan, Theo

Photo by Corey Arnold