Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I have few things on my list that need to be checked off before thinking about babies. Get married (check), finish undergrad (check), travel (haven't done a lot of this but planning a trip to Bora Bora next spring!) and the last step is having my husband graduate from medical school (one year left woo!). Hoping to start trying for baby #1 sometime during his first year of residency because I don't think I could wait 5+ years. I've only just recently caught baby fever

I think basically my only criteria (thought out in advance) was to get married. I didn't give a lot of thought to having children as a teenager. When I was engaged, my husband and I made a few plans, like... finish schooling and have some savings before we started TTC. Ha. Our thoughts have changed a bit on that. He's still in school, though I'm finished (although you never know...could still go back)...anyway, we'll see what happens. For me, something about getting married seriously flipped a switch. Now I'm obsessed with babies. It's a bit weird, and pretty unexpected.
    Lucy & Hazel & Nora & Alice & Sophie
    Henry & Rowan & Milo & Oliver & Ezra

For me, it was important to be married first (check - we got hitched last August). Before I met my husband, I had travelled and almost finished my second university degree. Travel and education were important accomplishments for me, too. Also, I wanted us to own our own home, which we do. My last stipulation was a baby before I turned thirty! Well, if we conceive this month, my due date will be five days after my thirtieth birthday, so that's not likely, but oh well.
    First baby due on September 7, 2015!

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

August - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

I was not the kind to plan everything out, but I definitely wanted to get married first. I got my degree when my first was one and we bought our first home when he was 2.5. I have never traveled much (I've never even had a passport) but that hasn't bothered me. My husband traveled quite a lot growing up and I know he misses it. We go on a lot of road trips and camping and our kids absolutely love it. We are planning a trip to Thailand in a couple of years and will leave the kids with my Mom for a couple weeks. We would take them with us but the 18 hour plane flight sounds like a nightmare with children. I'm just saying that having kids doesn't have to stop what you want to do, for us it just slowed us down a bit.
    Mom to Henry, Mollie, Gideon, and expecting Clark Ebenezer in November.

Not a mami yet, but I wanted to be married first (whoo hoo, 39 days!) and before thirty (already 30 and almost 31, so that's not happening). I would have loved to own a home first too, but I've realized that while that's nice, it's not necessary. The almost-husband and I probably aren't going to wait too long before TTC so maybe I can still get my baby before 32....
    Mi corazón
    Zoe Milena