5. Astoria

Boys
    1. Reason
    2. Ransom
    3. Walden
    4. Thornton
    5. Lysander

What do you think?
    Last edited by jillianthebookbutterfly; June 3rd, 2013 at 10:14 PM.

Girls: I can't see Cinderella, Tandoori (just makes me hungry), Bloodrayne as legit names to use. Sorry. Chrysanthemum is pretty, though I don't care for the nn Chris/Kris/Chrys. Bellatrix is lovely, though I am sure you'd get lots of "LeStrange" Harry Potter comments.

Boys: I actually really love Ransom, Walden, and Thornton. Lysander is okay, and I don't particularly like Reason but could perhaps be talked around to it.

I think Astoria, Walden, Thorton and Lysander could work.
    Ingrid | Kit | Susanna | Alistair

Actually, I see all your boys' names as usable, some rather in the middle place, but they work. The most questionable one IMO is Reason. The meaning and the sound, too (rhymes with treason). But I like it best of them all..so.... ??
    Your girls'... Oooo I have this secret love for Bloodrayne too (not so secret anymore), but I thought I was the only one. What is it with this name? Why do I like it, but wish I wouldn't?? Lol about Tandoori. Cinderella is cool, one of my GPs is Cinder. Oh, and Chrysanthemum, swoon.
    debating which is better Truth/True/Truly Truth/True/Truly

Cinderella, Tandoori and Chrysanthemum (in Denmark, some of our deathliest fireworks are called "chrysanthemum bombs") would be a stretch. Bloodrayne sounds like an ASOIAF surname or house word, so obviously I think it's cool but probably a bit out there, perhaps it could be used as a middle (says the girl who's a sucker for Penn Jillette's daughter's middle name, Crimefighter). Astoria isn't bad, that could definitely work.

I don't like either Reason or Ransom but the other three aren't too out there.
    Last edited by shvibziks; June 4th, 2013 at 03:25 PM.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"