• Arielle & Juliet

37 41.11%
  • Penelope & Arielle

11 12.22%
  • Aurelia & Anastasia

14 15.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

I am also expecting twins in August! I think Penelope and Juliet would be the most amazing sister set ever! I love all the other combos but Penny and Jules or Nellie and Jules are just so adorable and now I wish I was having twin girls. LOL I really like all the combos I just wish Penelope and Juliet were together haha
    Last edited by novembermama; June 3rd, 2013 at 06:17 PM.
    ~E&J~
    Mama to: Truman "True" Reed (1/06), Delaney "Laney" Katherine (7/07), Charlotte "Lottie" Elisa (9/09), and Hallie Jane (3/11). Expecting Spencer "Spence" Troy and Georgia "Georgie Bea" Beatrice (8/13)

I like Arielle (Elle/Riley) but to me it doesn't go too well with Penelope. Juliet (Jewles)is lovely but it just feels like you need a boy called Romeo with it. Aurelia and Anastasia feel a little matchy to me.

I LOVE Penelope & Aurelia (Piper/Penny & Riley). I love Penelope & Anastasia also (Piper & Anna/Stacey).

I like Imogen & Tallulah (Genny & Tallie/Lulah) also. Tallulah & Aurelia (Tallie/Lulah & Riley) sound cute or Imogen & Juliet (Genny & Julie/Jewles). - Clementine & Wilhelmina (Emmy & Winnie) feel slightly too old for me but if you like them they are nice names. - I do Love Emmy & Winnie as NN's though.
    Last edited by kellymarie1992; June 3rd, 2013 at 06:37 PM.

I voted Penelope and Aurelia (Piper and Riley are cute I think though if Penelope and Anastasia was a choice I probably would have voted for that pair as Theodore and Penelope are both of Greek origin and I'd rather see a third of Greek Origin too (that's being picky though ... Penelope and Anastasia (Nellie and Taisy/Nell and Ana) or perhaps Perhaps:
    Penelope and Marguerite (Poppy and Maisie are cute)
    Penelope and Ophelia are beautiful too (can't think of a good nn for Ophelia though...Pepper and Opal?)
    Penelope and Delphine (Pippa and Delphi or Pip and Elfie)
    Penelope and Isadora (Lola and Sadie)

I love Arielle, Aurelia, and Penelope! With Theodore, I think Aurelia and Penelope work best, but I'm finding it hard to let Arielle go. Honestly, though, I don't think you could go wrong with any of your options. I think Theodore, Juliet, and Penelope would work really well together, too, but I like Arielle and Aurelia much better than Juliet, personally.

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George