• Arielle & Juliet

37 41.11%
  • Penelope & Arielle

11 12.22%
  • Aurelia & Anastasia

14 15.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I too like Penelope and Juliet, as being very different and yet lovely together. Penny and Jewels would be cute nns, too!

There are a couple of old threads in this forum that could help you if you want to go with Penelope and you are open to other names. Here is one http://nameberry.com/nametalk/thread...-with-Penelope. If you prefer to stick with the choices you listed, my vote is for Penelope and Arielle.

I like Penelope and Juliet too! I love the nn Jet for Juliet; Piper and Jet sounds great!
    ~ Mama to Juniper Elise and Arlo Edward James ~

Susannah - Celeste- Maybelle - Pearl - Callie - Eulalie - Clementine
    Another daughter: Celeste Maybelle Susannah

Asa - Tate - Rudy - Otis - Henry - Miles - Josiah
    Another son: Tate Henry Miles

I wished to vote for Aurelia and juliet.

I think Penelope and Aurelia are actually quite nice together. They do feel a bit mismatched at first, but they're both names stemming from classical antiquity - Penelope being Green and Aurelia being Roman. I think this is a fabulous unifying factor. Aurelia and Juliet would also sort of have this connection, as Juliet stems from Julia, which is an ancient Roman name.

I'm not sure about Juliet and Arielle - they definitely go together style wise, but I don't like that one of them is written out in its French (i.e., Arielle vs. Ariel) form while the other is in its shorter form (i.e. Juliet v Juliette). I feel as though Juliette and Arielle or Juliet and Ariel would be better matched. Aurelia and Anastasia work stylistically, but they may be a bit matchy. Penelope and Arielle feel mismatched to me. Penelope and Ariel might fit better?
    Loving right now:
    Eulalie Catharina, Beatrix Eveline, Cecily Morgana
    Ivo Marius, Euan Casper, Remy Nathaneal, Crispin Adair