• Arielle & Juliet

37 41.11%
  • Penelope & Arielle

11 12.22%
  • Aurelia & Anastasia

14 15.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I know what you mean! The thing is I really don't want 3 matchy names. I feel that Theodore and Penelope is a little predictable... but we simply love Penelope. With Penelope and Aurelia we thought of giving them the nicknames Piper and Riley - hubby is a big fan of nicknames. We might need to forget Penelope all together because any choice I feel fits well with Penelope (Clementine, Imogen, Tallulah, Whilemina) I like, but don't love, or maybe I'm not brave enough to use it.

Something about Arielle and Juliet sounds too princess-y to me. Not even sure if there is a Disney princess named Juliet, but together those names have that feel to me. Although they do match. My preference, esp with Theodore, would be Penelope and Aurelia. Or what about Penelope with Cordelia, Isadora, Victoria, Amelia...? Lots of nickname potential.
    Cora Madeleine~Dahlia Vesper~Fiona Elspeth~Gwyneth Rosalie~Hazel Matilda~Margot Eliza~Sylvie Eloise~Vivienne Esme
    Arlo Vincent~Callum Ezra~Emmett Sebastian~Evander Leo~Julian Matteo~Lucian Xavier~Milo Everett~Theo Jameson

Crushing on
    ♥ Rosa ♥ Milvie ♥ Elsie ♥ Flora ♥ Inga ♥ Adele ♥ Fionn ♥ Odin ♥ Ingo ♥ Thore ♥ Ellis ♥ Vilme ♥

among others

~ From Sweden - Feel free to ask if you want to know anything about Swedish names! ~

Penelope is a great choice and not at all predictable. I voted for Arielle bc I wasnt sure how to pronounce the other name that was paired with Penelope.
    Mother of Evander nn Van
    Expecting #2
    Gabriel - Sebastian - Shepherd -- Eliza - Dagny - Annabelle

Penelope & Juliet!!!

I know that wasn't a choice, but I like that combo best

Current crushes:
    Girls: Adelaide, Fiona, Nora, Molly
    Boys: Benjamin, Levi, Miles/Milo, Sebastian, Theodore, James, Remi/Remy