Have you considered

Trudy
    Remi
    Elodie
    Cecily
    Juniper
    Lilac

How about Millie?

Marlow (or Marlowe) sounds the best with Maeby to me. Mallory is ok, how about Bellamy? I love Romilly, it works really well, and i love Romy (pn Rome-ee) even more so, either as a nn or on its own.

Do you guys feel Maeby is more sweet and vintage, a la Mabel, Mae, Ruby or more modern?
    ~ Mama to Juniper Elise and Arlo Edward James ~

Susannah - Celeste- Maybelle - Pearl- Callie - Beatrice -Clementine - Delphine - Eulalie
    Zephyr - Asa - Gene - Ezra - Otis - Henry - Miles

I always liked the idea of Maeby while watching 'Arrested Development', but knew I'd never be brave enough to use it!

While I like many of the names on your list, I agree with pp's when they say that "Maeby" and "Truly" are a little much together, and that Maeby and Maisy are a little too matchey. And, I also get the "Maybe, will-ya" thing from Maeby and Willa!

I do, however, think that Rowan, Mallory, and Marlowe would all sound great as Maeby's sister's name!

Other unique names (distinctive from Maeby, but just as unique...)
    Nova (#625)
    Nola (#802)
    Calla (not in the top 1000)
    Daphne (#420)
    Jessa (#999)
    Celeste (#470)
    Bronwen (not in top 1000)
    ...these are some of my favourite usable-yet-fairly-under-the-radar choices.

Good luck finding something as unique and beautiful as Maeby!

I like the name Bellamy, but would be brokenhearted if she ever got the nickname Bella because it is so overused and I hate it! I also like the name Romy and have considered it as well.