Have you considered

Trudy
    Remi
    Elodie
    Cecily
    Juniper
    Lilac

How about Millie?

Marlow (or Marlowe) sounds the best with Maeby to me. Mallory is ok, how about Bellamy? I love Romilly, it works really well, and i love Romy (pn Rome-ee) even more so, either as a nn or on its own.

Do you guys feel Maeby is more sweet and vintage, a la Mabel, Mae, Ruby or more modern?
    ~ Mama to Juniper and expecting Arlo at the end of May ~

Beautiful Firsts with Family Middles:
    ~ Callie Susannah- Beatrice Pearl "Bliss" - Celeste Maybelle - Veda Rosalie ~

~ Zephyr Joseph Yeats - Nate Arthur Miles ~

I always liked the idea of Maeby while watching 'Arrested Development', but knew I'd never be brave enough to use it!

While I like many of the names on your list, I agree with pp's when they say that "Maeby" and "Truly" are a little much together, and that Maeby and Maisy are a little too matchey. And, I also get the "Maybe, will-ya" thing from Maeby and Willa!

I do, however, think that Rowan, Mallory, and Marlowe would all sound great as Maeby's sister's name!

Other unique names (distinctive from Maeby, but just as unique...)
    Nova (#625)
    Nola (#802)
    Calla (not in the top 1000)
    Daphne (#420)
    Jessa (#999)
    Celeste (#470)
    Bronwen (not in top 1000)
    ...these are some of my favourite usable-yet-fairly-under-the-radar choices.

Good luck finding something as unique and beautiful as Maeby!
    Matilda, Vera, Beatrix, June, Eleanor, Cordelia, Adelaide, Elisabeth, Leona, Daphne, Kathryn

Edwin, Frederick, Calvin, Arthur, Walter, Rowan, Winston, Desmond, Keith, Robert

I like the name Bellamy, but would be brokenhearted if she ever got the nickname Bella because it is so overused and I hate it! I also like the name Romy and have considered it as well.