Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I would go with Mallory.

Love Arrested Development and kind of love that you had the guts to name your daughter Maeby. I feel like you need another name with some pop culture reference or similar backstory...I do think Maeby and Romilly could work.

Yes, Truly is matchy and adverby, but you seem like a pretty bold namer so I half prefer it to a more standard choice like Mallory or Maisy (which is also very very close to Maeby in sound). Just don't use Surely.
    mom to livvy jozefa 7.10.13

The running joke from family members after Maeby was born was that if we had another girl we needed to name her Possibly. I also thought of naming a girl Lucille with another Arrested reference, but would not be able to get over it being like "loose seal". In the new AD episodes, someone mistakes Maeby's name for Maisy. Made me giggle!

I second (or third or fourth...) avoiding the matchiness of Maeby and Maisy, Maeby and Truly, or Maeby and Embry. Of the matchy options, I think Maeby and Mallory is the cutest/least overdone.

I think Maeby and Willa works. They both have a soft feminine feel to me. Maeby Alana and Willa Simone sounds nice.

I don't feel like Rowan goes at all. And I'm not a fan of Elliotte, would be much better spelled Eliette, imo.
    Cora Madeleine | Gwyneth Rosalie | Hazel Matilda | Margot Eliza | Sylvie Miranda | Vivienne Esme
    Archer Daniel | Emmett Sebastian | Ezra Donovan | Jasper Felix | Leo Vincent | Rhys Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by stephykneejo View Post
    The running joke from family members after Maeby was born was that if we had another girl we needed to name her Possibly. I also thought of naming a girl Lucille with another Arrested reference, but would not be able to get over it being like "loose seal". In the new AD episodes, someone mistakes Maeby's name for Maisy. Made me giggle!
    Hahaha, please tell me you're considering Annyong for a boy.
    mom to livvy jozefa 7.10.13