Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Cassandra would be nice. She was a Trojan princess who was cursed with visions by Apollo that no one ever believed. You could use the nn Cassie.
    Maddox (Max) James 08.31.13.

Boys Favourites: Holden, Theron (Theo), Aidan, Killian

Girls Favourites: Rosalie, Lucy, Lyra, Isla

I really like the name Cassandra as it is, so that would be one of my top picks, if I were you. I also like Sybella (I prefer it rather than Sybil), and Isleen. I also think that Aisling is a great name for the character, anyways, if you like that.
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

Try this link to a thread about names meaning 'DREAM':
    http://nameberry.com/nametalk/thread...uot-Dream-quot
    ~Mehri

I looked at the list and noticed that someone was confused about pronunciation. I thought it was just me! (I actually know how to pronounce Aisling, though! Most of the time I feel like I'm the only one who hasn't heard the pronunciation of these names before!!! :{) (mustache smiley face)
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

Seer

I had a friend use Videna once or just Dena for short. It translates to seeing from Latin.