Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Full name for Coco?

I think coco is a fun nn, hubby may never go for it cause of the Conan O'Brien association, but what first name do you think of when you hear the nn Coco.
    To get to Coco, would I have to have a first name and a middle that start with co and co ? ie Colette Colby ?
    Or could I get away with being more adventuresome and just using Coco as a nn?

I think it would work well for any Co- name...Cordelia, Coraline, Cosima, Courtney, Coralie, Cornelia, Constance...maybe ever Calliope.

Coco could definitely be a nickname option for "Co" first & middle names like you suggested.
    I also think of names like Cora or even Caroline.

Colette is the most intuitive but I agree with above poster... Any Co name! I've also considered it for Calypso and Clover as I love those two names and nn Coco but I guess that might be a little too creative for some... It's a stretch but the O sound is the same! Same goes for Calliope & Callisto!

Constance is my favourite, and I love the suggestion of Caroline.

Anything with the "c" and "o" sounds would work, really: Clothilde, Christobel, Chloe (the Kardashian sister goes by Koko iirc), Jacoba, Nicoline.

Then again, the most famous Coco of all time was a Gabrielle
    Arabella, Thibault, Sophia, Alfred, Eleanor, Rémi, Charlotte, Achille, Olivia, Clement, Elizabeth, Frederick, Maud, Benedict, Adèle.