Names Searched Right Now:

Cutting the list down to 5

So, we stopped arguing about boy's names to talk some more about the girl's - where we have too many good ones! Why aren't boys names like this?

Still on the list:
    Marie
    Rose/Rosemarie
    Anna
    Vera
    Claire/Clara

What do you think of Rosemarie as a FN? as a MN? If a MN, is it better with Anna, Vera or Claire?
    DH has okayed Annabel as a MN for Marie! Do you like Marie Annabel?
    What do you think of Marianna or Marianne as a MN for Vera or Claire?
    Silly question - I still love the name Alice. Is there any way to make it work?

I like Vera Marianne Lewis and Clara Alice Lewis. I think Alice could work in the middle name spot, if you love the name use it in the first name spot. It's not too matchy. Maybe Alice Marianne Lewis?
    Sorry for bad English, I am from other country

Marie - love the name Marie
    Rose/Rosemarie = I think I prefer Rosemarie to just Rose
    Anna - Pretty, I love the nn Annie
    Vera - Seems out of place on your list
    Claire/Clara - I prefer Claire, a lovely name

What do you think of Rosemarie as a FN? as a MN? If a MN, is it better with Anna, Vera or Claire? - Claire Rosemarie or Vera Rosemarie, MN only
    DH has okayed Annabel as a MN for Marie! Do you like Marie Annabel? - pretty but maybe expected
    What do you think of Marianna or Marianne as a MN for Vera or Claire? - Vera or Claire Marianne, don't like Marianna.
    Silly question - I still love the name Alice. Is there any way to make it work? - Maybe as a middle name but Alice Lewis sounds odd to me.