Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A sibling for Maya Jane

Hi all, I need help with a help with a sibling name to go with Maya Jane. The reasons I chose Maya are that I like its soft feminine sound, international appeal, and it isn't super common. I liked pairing it with a more traditional, short middle name. I also think the two together sound slightly southern which is a good thing since we live in the south.

Following that reasoning, so far I like the names Neena, Lola or Layla, and Thalia with a short middle name like Grace, Rose, Quinn, or Pearl, for a baby girl.

I also love nature names like Meadow and Willow so I guess I'm just kind of all over the place!

I'm open to opinions and suggestions, thank you!

Maya Jane is gorgeous. I love Layla Grace. I think that would sound great as a sibling with Maya. I really think you should stop there more names would just make it more confusing but if you insist here are some other names that you may like.

Sophia
    Anna
    Olivia
    Claudia
    Isabella
    Nadia
    Alyssa
    Gemma

I really like Nina with Maya. Nina Rose and Nina Pearl are gorgeous. IMHO Thalia is beautiful but may not fit stylistically. Layla is too close in sound to Maya. Lola and Maya would be a spunky pair. Here are some more two syllable names, I especially like Willa b/c it is close to Willow.

Ada
    Clara
    Cora
    Eva
    Flora
    Georgia
    Lucy
    Polly
    Sasha
    Tamsin
    Tessa
    Thea
    Willa
    Yara
    Zoe
    Last edited by kashed22; June 3rd, 2013 at 09:32 PM.

Thank you for your suggestion!

I LOVE Layla Grace, thanks so much.

Thanks! Love your suggestions!

I really love Nina Pearl and agree that Maya and Lola work too. Thanks for the suggestion of Willa-really cute and different!