Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    It is 1911 and you are a sixteen year old girl named Margaret Alice *Maggie* Gallagher from a poor family in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. You live with your mother, Clara Margaret Gallagher and father Liam Brady Gallagher and 4 siblings. Your mother is sick with consumption and can barely work and your father has a bad leg that prevents him from finding good work. You do your best to be useful and help the family, but you secretly long to escape Cedar Rapids, Iowa and seek adventure and excitement.

Josephine Clara *Josie* Gallagher - 14
    William James *Will* Gallagher - 11
    Charles Henry *Charlie* Gallagher - 9
    Samuel George *Sam* Gallagher - 6

Although your father thinks you are the most beautiful girl in the world, you don't think so. Your brunette hair is decent and your green eyes aren't too close together and your olive complexion never blemishes but still you feel there is nothing striking about you. But you are very good at drawing. You think you would make an excellent artist if only you had the money and the freedom to pursue it. Still, you and your immigrant best friend Luciana Emilia Valisari manage to save part of your weekly wages to put towards your dreams, of leaving Cedar Falls and becoming an artist.

Both of you have been saving your money since you started working. A week before school starts in September 1911 you both finally save enough money to buy a steerage ticket on a ship headed for Europe. You and Luciana decided to forget finishing school and head to Paris where maybe you can finally realize your dreams of becoming an artist
    Current Favorites:
    Bay, Isabeau *Iso*, Lux, Phoebe, Vada
    Barrett, Grayer, Judson, Rockwell *Wells*, Solomon *Solo*

If you rolled Lower Class begin here

It is 1911 and I am sixteen. My name is Lily Claire McCoy and I'm from a poor family in Cincinnati, Ohio. I live with my mother, Eleanor Margaret, my father, Liam Connor and my four younger siblings, Julia Florence, whose twelve, Ruby Josephine, whose nine, Charlotte Elizabeth, whose six and John Alexander, whose four. My mother has consumption and can rarely work and my father is injured and that prevents him from working a proper job. I try to help the family, being the oldest, but I secretly dream of escaping Ohio and seeking adventure somewhere exciting.

My dad says I'm beautiful but of course, I disagree. My blonde hair and brown eyes are okay, but nothing special. I am, however, a very good singer and maybe one day I can use that. But for now, my best friend, Lia Amica Rossi and I manage to save part of our weekly wages to save for our dream of leaving this old city.

In September, we have just enough money to buy a steerage ticket on a ship and head for Europe. We drop out of school and head to Paris, somewhere where our dreams can fly.

Social Class: Upperclass

It is 1911 and you are a sixteen year old girl named [Melody Zara Elizabeth Harrington] from a wealthy family in [Boston, Massachusetts]. You live with your mother, [Matilda Ruth Evelyn Harrington]. Your father, [Julius Leopold Harrington] died of a heart attack two years ago and ever since then your mother has never been the same. You have always been a very free spirit but have worked hard to improve your etiquette over the last two years for the sake of your mother.

You are known throughout [Boston] society as being a great beauty with your [black] curls, [blue eyes] and fair complexion. It doesn't surprise you at all when you start to hear whispers that a certain wealthy family friend, [Bryson Kiernan] is plotting to marry you. You find this family friend revolting and arrogant and fully plan to turn him down, that is, until your mother comes to you and pleads with you to accept him in order to save your family from financial ruin.

You don 't give your mother a direct answer but promise that you will consider his offer. However, that Christmas [Bryson] proposes to you in front of everyone at the Christmas Ball. You are forced to accept in front of all those people, despite your reservations. Your mother is elated and immediately makes plans to travel to Europe with you and [Bryson] the next month to pick out the finest dress and most beautiful decor for your wedding before your engagement party in the spring. You can hardly wait...
    16 year old girl in year 11 (: I write when I can so I'm always on the lookout for new names

Girls: Melody, Briar, Arabella, Tempest, Zoey, London, Zara, Peyton, Sadie, Rani, Liora, Jordan
    Boys: Jackson, Rixon, Seamus, Jai, Claude, Carter, Asher, Rhys, Rian (prn Ree-an), Levi, Leo, Joey, Harper, Damien, Sebastian, Jasper

It is 1911 and you are a sixteen year old girl named Cecilia from a wealthy family in Hartford, Connecticut. You live with your mother, Wilhelmina, and an older sister, Eleanor. Your father, Rupert, died of a heart attack two years ago and ever since then your mother has never been the same. You have always been a very free spirit but have worked hard to improve your etiquette over the last two years for the sake of your mother.

You are known throughout Hartford society as being a great beauty with your blonde curls, green eyes and fair complexion. It doesn't surprise you at all when you start to hear whispers that a certain wealthy family friend, Bryson Guthrie O'Hara, is plotting to marry you. You find this family friend revolting and arrogant and fully plan to turn him down, that is, until your mother comes to you and pleads with you to accept him in order to save your family from financial ruin.

You don't give your mother a direct answer but promise that you will consider his offer. However, that Christmas, Bryson proposes to you in front of everyone at the Christmas Ball. You are forced to accept in front of all those people, despite your reservations. Your mother is elated and immediately makes plans to travel to Europe with you and Bryson the next month to pick out the finest dress and most beautiful decor for your wedding before your engagement party in the spring. You can hardly wait...

The Harrington family:

DH: [deceased] Rupert Conrad Harrington
    DW: Wilhelmina Frances Harrington "Minnie"

DD: [21] Eleanor Rosemary Alice Harrington
    DD: [16] Cecilia Margaret June Harrington

Fiancé: Bryson Guthrie O'Hara

It is 1911 and you are a sixteen year old girl named Annie Jane Nelson from a poor family in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin. You live with your mother, Agnes and father Conall and four siblings. Your mother is sick with consumption and can barely work and your father has a bad leg that prevents him from finding good work. You do your best to be useful and help the family, but you secretly long to escape Chippewa Falls and seek adventure and excitement.

My Siblings
    Myrtle Ida, 13
    Robert Joe, 9
    Della Mae, 7
    Tom Frederick, 3

Although your father thinks you are the most beautiful girl in the world, you don't think so. Your brunette hair is decent and your blue aren't too close together and your olive complexion never blemishes but still you feel there is nothing striking about you. But you are very good at drawing. You think you would make an excellent artist if only you had the money and the freedom to pursue it. Still, you and your immigrant best friend Amata Livia Bruno manage to save part of your weekly wages to put towards your dreams, of leaving Chippewa Falls and becoming an artist.