Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Talking The Rename Each Other Game!

Hi Berries! I was scrolling through older games and was partially inspired for this one! I don't know if this one has been done before, but I though y'all might think it would be fun :-)

Rules:

1. OP (me) will describe herself in a very short paragraph. Including gender, age (optional), traits, and interests.

2. Poster #1 will come up with a new name for her, FN + 1-3 MN's, based on inspiration the OP's description gave them. It's entirely up to Poster #1. They can choose whatever style/spelling they want. It's Poster #1's opinion and what comes to their mind, so don't judge each other.

3. After picking out a name for OP, Poster #1 will then describe him/herself.

4. Poster #2 will then rename Poster #1, & repeat steps 1-3. And so on...

5. Be respectful, guys. You shouldn't be offended unless someone is truly being rude to you. Try being open-minded to other peoples' name choices. It's all in good fun! Only share what you feel comfortable sharing about yourself. But don't be worried about what others will think! :-) Be yourself and describe who you are and what interests you.

I'll start:

I'm 18, a girl, with dark blonde hair, fair skin, and hazel eyes. I am of Scandinavian descent. I am in between a tomboy and a girly-girl. I love ancient history and space/astronomy. I'm intellectual, but I am not artistic.

I hope that may help give you inspiration. I know I gave a lot of different info, but you can pick and choose what you wish to use for inspiration.

Have fun!
    College student. My taste is all over the map.

Westley Scott, Everett Lee.
    Raina Lynn, Layla Sky.

Emilia Annika

17, dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, very fair skin, chubby. Spanish descent. Quite girly-girl, friendly, intelligent/academical, VERY clumsy. Passion for international affairs and music.

Luiza Ione

28, hazel eyes, brown hair with lots of blonde highlights. Love to read, I was a nanny and now I run a daycare from my house. Animal lover, I have a shihtzu. I like to stay home or hang out with my closest friends, my favorite color is turquoise.

husband approved list::
    Jude | Nolan | Brody | Asher | Nathan | Owen | Trevor | Dylan | Zane
    Jane | Alice | Naomi | Fiona | Evangeline | Gwyneth | Delilah | Thea

other favorites::
    Aviva | Shea | Bridget | Rosalind | Zora | Geneva | Cordelia | Betsy | Elena 'Lainey' | Evadne | Faye
    Lars | Otis | Rhett | Kieran | Teague | Neil | Evander | Quinn | Abram | Eamon | Ari | River

Carly & Zach :: expecting #1 late April 2016!!! 💙 Ezra Wolf Z. 💙::

Maisie Oceane

23, black hair, kind of dark blue eyes, I study chem engineering, 'hipster-mod'. have 3 pets: Gimli (male labrador), Lola (female cat) and Jinx ( bird). Like going out with friends, but nothing like a quiet night at home. Fvourite bands: the script + the kooks+ arctic monkeys.

Gwen Thisbe

I'm a teenager in my twenties, according to most people. My hair is natural a brown-black, but it's a golden colour at the moment. I'm tall, I wear tortoise shell glasses. Born in the wrong era. I'm very shy if you don't know me, but almost the opposite if you do. I'm a secret keeper. I observe things. I watch a lot of movies. I like (okay, love) puns. Music is a part of my soul. my favourite colours are baby blue & oxblood.
    Jude, blackbird.

☽ Teddy * Alma * Marian * Frances * Amra * Donovan ☾