Names Searched Right Now:

Hybrid View

Charlie, Denny and ....Archer?

Is this a wierd paring?
    We already have a Charles 'Charlie' Vaughan, and a Dennis 'Denny' Frederick, all of which are family names. I was definatly a bit scared of using Dennis after my lovely adorable late Grandfather but I think as Denny it works.
    Anyway now we are trying to come up with a third it is much harder! We have the girly one (we think!) Clara Vivienne, but boys are proving hard.
    I fancy Archer Vivian (after the beach we got engaged) - the Vivian is my Dan and my Grandmothers middle name so I would like to use it for either. But I feel like maybe this is way off our naming pattern and might sound odd. Nickname wise I think it'd be ok, Charlie, Denny and Archie.

Thanks

I think it works, especially for the nicknames. Cute!

I think it work with the nn, especially since none of the names end with the actual "ee" sound, only the nn. I'm not a fan of Vivian for a mn for Archer. It's not my style, but it flows really well. I can see why you like it, especially with the place significance (which is a beautiful namesake ).
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry

Archer nn Archie is one of my all time faves and what I originally wanted to name this bub but hubby didn't like it.

Charlie, Denny & Archie are an adorable sibset
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

I find Charles/Charlie and Archer/Archie are too similar for my comfort level. Charlie and Clara are also close.
    All the best,
    Mischa.