Names Searched Right Now:

Hypothetical Triplet's siblings!

We have 3 month old triplets so we aren't ready to have more kids yet but last night the hubby and I started to talk about it. It took us a while to come up with our trips names and we were talking about what we would name another! We are Irish and want to use irish names. Anyone want to give suggestions just for fun?!

Our triplets (2 id boys, 1 girl) names are Declan Seamus, Owen Tadhg, and Evelyn Aoife.

Their middle names are family names but feel free to suggest since we have large families and they probably will be in our family somewhere!

As for the first names they are all the "American" version of the Irish/gaelic names. We would like to stick with that because we want the names to be easier to pronounce. Also our last name is O'______.

Some of our current favs and what we considered with the triplets are:

Finn, Brady, Brendan, Cormac, Kieran, Ethan, kian, Logan, Colin, William, Lochlan, Thomas, Ruari (rory)

Lucy, Mackenzie, McKenna, Erin, Dierdre, Brenna, Kayleigh, Eleanor, Keeva, Kennedy.

We have a harder time with girl names!

Those names are so cute!
    I like Ruari, Lochlan and Finn from your boys list and Keeva and Kennedy from your girls list.
    Other ideas are:
    Roibeard (Love this name and am curious about the 'proper' way to pronounce it)
    Ailbe
    Conan
    Ennis
    Fergal
    Gearoid
    Oisin
    Redmond

Eirlys
    Aibrean
    Bronagh
    Finnoula
    Kyna
    Meara
    Nuala
    Sorcha

Bardo Levi nn Bear
    Ford Gatsby

Halcyon Prairie
    Filomena Harbour
    Hebe Evening
    Lucille Poet

With Declan, Owen, and Evelyn, are you wanting to keep with an "N" ending?

My favorites from your list for a boy are: Kiernan, Colin, and Lochlan (with N ending); Cormac or Thomas
    My favorites from your list for a girl are: Erin (with an N ending); Lucy, Deirdre, and Eleanor.

Some other possibilities (that I suggested with middles in another message):

Nessa/Vanessa Maeve
    Moira Claire
    Nora Claire (you could do Eleanor Claire nn Nora)
    Teresa/Tessa Claire/Maeve
    Muriel
    Margaret
    Fiona
    Brigid
    Rois/Rohais

We arent sure about the n thing... Thanks for the suggestions! Oh and Roibeard is pronounced Row-bear-d. So not like beard as in facial hair It's the Gaelic version of Robert.