Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Ahh!!!! I am giving up on boy names for now! I really hope our next is a girl! :-). Thanks for the input.

If it makes you feel better I don't hear Va-jay-jay!

I do think of VJ 9 as in MTV Video Jockey!.. anyone else a child of the 80's? LOL!

And unless you actually PLAN on calling him VJ then who cares! If he is going to go by Victor thats a great name and I say go for it!
    It's rare to even use a middle name initial... when I initial things i use my first and last initial NOt my middle!

Good luck!
    boys names drive me crazy!

To me initials aren't that big a deal as long as they don't spell something like "ASS". I wouldn't call him VJ though. Just call him Vic if you have to shorten it. Otherwise, I would call him by his full name, Victor. Most people aren't going to know his middle initial anyway. Typically, when people initial things they use first and last initials, so no worries. Unless of course your last name also starts with J.
    ~Cathryn Elizabeth~

Stay at home mommy to Benton Grover and Arwen Elizabeth.
    My fur babies are Walter and Marcheline aka Mooch.
    Current favorites: Imogen Temperance, Gwendolyn Lucille, Jessamyn Hazel, Charleston Hawk, Harrison Ambrose, Thompson Conrad

I just plain ol' don't like Vic or VJ as nicknames. I would just use Victor.

Quote Originally Posted by boyandgirl View Post
    I just plain ol' don't like Vic or VJ as nicknames. I would just use Victor.
    I'm not that big of a fan of them either. But I just think Victor is too, I don't know, formal, compared to Rex and Troy.