2 3.13%
  • Lyra

14 21.88%
  • Lara

4 6.25%
  • Delilah

11 17.19%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I think the two that sound nice with Maddox are Aria and Lara. I picked Aria because I prefer the name (it's rarer where I am). Lyra would also go with Maddox, but i'm not a fan of the name because of its similarity to liar. Everyone seems to love Rosalie but I think it's a very different style to Maddox. Delilah and Maddox seem too complex together, It sounds like a mouthful to me. I think less is more when pairing with Maddox, Aria also has 3 syllables but it's simple, yet gorgeous. I agree Hadley fits with Maddox's style but it's too 'symmetrical' for me. The two share the same amount of letters, they're both 2 syllables, and of course theres the 'Had' and 'Mad' problem.

So I vote Aria, goodluck

I like Lyra with Maddox; they both have a sort of strangeness to them while still feeling familiar
    - Not Expecting, Just Collecting -
    Avalon | Beatrix | Cordelia | Eloise | Estella | Guinevere | Lucia | Matilda | Penelope | Sylvia
    August | Dorian | George | Hugo | Leopold | Lysander | Oberon | Quimby | Theodore | Truman

I voted for Lyra. They have a similar style and sound nice together imo. My second choice would have been Hadley.

Aria and Rosalie are a different style then Maddox.

Hadley is too gender neutral to pair with Maddox imo most people would think you have 2 boys.

Lyra, Lara, Delilah match the best style wise.
    Delilah and Maddox seem too complex together, It sounds like a mouthful to me. I think less is more when pairing with Maddox
    So my picks are Lyra or Lara!
    Mama to Lilla Clare 12/09 and Vivienne Grace 03/12
    Tess Magnolia - Coming Nov 4th 2015
    Scarlett Faye or Savannah Kate | Everett James or Knox Thomas

I voted Rosalie - but may be biased since I just had a little Rosalie of my own, with big brother Maxson. They go by Max and Rosie, pretty adorable IMO